Save Our Parks Program
This program supports the efforts and goals of public landowners to reduce land management costs by removing invasive species, restoring native habitats, and re-establishing biodiversity to strengthen climate change resiliency. We have removed thousands of invasive plants from hundreds of acres of public lands and planted thousands of trees. We are growing the program to improve even more public spaces. See what we can do for your community!
What We Offer
- Low Impact Methods. High ROI
- Development of invasive species strategic management plan.
- Get established invasive plant populations under control.
- Cost savings – Lower cost than for-profit contractors. (Note: we DO NOT broadcast spray, resulting in 99.9% native plant survival)
- Tree and plant installation services
- Volunteer Engagement to help improve natural areas and connections among the community residents
- Educational materials and training for municipal employees to continue invasive plant maintenance.
- Completed invasive plant removal and other habitat restoration projects with Greater Cincinnati county park districts, municipal parks, and federal land managers.
- Lead the region’s first multi-agency coalition to combat invasive species.
- Removed 6 low-head dams.
- Restored 260+ acres by removing invasive species.
- Removed hundreds of thousands of invasives; more than a dozen species.
- Planted more than 16,000 trees.
- 9 years of experience. Licensed staff. All necessary insurance.
BEFORE & AFTER